Here we provide you with the Bluetooth® feature list for the selected model and cell phone.
Select your model first and then your cell phone. The Bluetooth® feature list will be displayed.
- We have performed the operation check based on our company’s standard. However if specifications change or software updating occurs after our check, the actual operation may differ from our check result.
- The operation check performed by our company does not guarantee all the operations and functions of the Bluetooth® device of same type.
About Apple CarPlay
It was found that Apple CarPlay did not start infrequently when the iPhone installed with "iOS 11" released by Apple recently was connected to Smartphone Link Display Audio, We have confirmed that Apple CarPlay can be started by disconnecting the USB cable and then connecting it again. Please try this method until we get this problem fixed. We would like to express our deep apologies for the inconvenience.
Bluetooth® Feature List for the selected combination
= Not applied
= Under verification
*4After a Hands–Free conversation finishes, there may be cases where music is played from the cell phone about two seconds before music is played back on the unit.
*6While playing back music, there may be cases where the time bar does not indicate the playing position.
*7While you are in call-waiting mode and switch between receivers or end a call with the cell phone, there may be cases where the display of the unit and the cell phone do not synchronize.
*11There may be cases where the unit starts to Fast Forward while in Fast Rewind.
*12When you receive a call from the unit and end it with the cell phone while playing back music, there may be cases where no sound comes out from the speakers.
*18When you end a call while playing back music, there may be cases where the volume goes up for about one to two seconds.
*19When you forward all contacts in the smartphone’s phonebook to the unit, there may be cases where only one contact is forwarded.
*22When the source is changed, there may be cases where the sound comes out from the cell phone’s speaker.
*23While playing back music via Bluetooth®, there may be cases where the Artist's Name shows up as Unknown Artist.
*25There may be cases where music playback is paused.
*26When the Bluetooth® connection recovers during audio playback or Hands-Free talk, there may be cases where no sound comes out from the speakers. This may also happen when you end a call with the cell phone.
*27There may be cases where the battery charge from the USB terminal of the unit is not stable.
*29There may be cases where forwarding a contact in the phonebook fails.
*33There may be cases where sound does not come out through your car’s speakers for some apps when using Android Auto.
*34There may be cases where some Android Auto apps do not work correctly.
*35Some apps in CarPlay may not work correctly.
*36There may be a case where the screen display and unit state are not matched.
*37There may be cases where a part of the music information is not displayed correctly while playing the music.
*38There may be cases where the music is kept playing.
*39There may be cases where the music is stopped by the scan operation.
*41While you receive a call, there may be cases where small sound comes out from the speakers.
*42Apple CarPlay start up issue on iOS11 is solved. Please update your iPhone to the latest iOS before using CarPlay.
*43Desired source ("Apple CarPlay") is not displayed on the Home screen. Turn the power off and on again.
*105When pressing the Play (Pause) button while in audio playback, there may be cases where playback is not paused.
*106When you skip forward the last track being played back, there may be cases where the first track will not start. Also when you skip back the first track being played back, there may be cases where the last track will not start.
*107There may be cases where Fast Forward and Fast Rewind do not work.
*108During music streaming, the Key/Play Mode Controls or Displays related to AVRCP may not function as they should depending on the device or Music Player application.
*108There may be cases where the Repeat setting (Repeat All to Repeat Song) cannot be switched on.
*109There may be cases where the Repeat setting (Repeat All to/from Repeat Song) does not work properly.
*111When the Bluetooth® connection recovers, there may be cases where audio playback is still paused.
*112If you reject an incoming call, the unit may not link to the device correctly.
*200There may be cases where some features work but they are not guaranteed.
*201Some of the features are under checking.
Please read before using the Bluetooth® features.
- There is a case where the unit does not support Repeat and Shuffle modes of the Bluetooth® audio device.
- iPod and iPhone are devices to enjoy music, picture or video files with no copyright and that are legally permitted to copy and playback. Infringement of copyright is banned legally.
- We are not responsible if data etc. in an iPod/iPhone are lost when in use.
- When the unit and a smartphone are connected, we could not fully guarantee the function of the voice recognition such as “OK Google” or “Hey Siri”.
- Notes and remarks written in English are prioritized than the ones written in other languages.
- Apple, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch, Siri, CarPlay and CarPlay logos are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Android, Android logos and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Although countries and regions where services are available are expanding, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay services are NOT available in some markets.
If you are considering a new vehicle with the Smartphone Link Display Audio, please contact Mitsubishi Motors Dealer.
If you need information concerning availability of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay in your region, please check the latest information from the below websites.
Android Auto : http://www.android.com/auto/